PLEASE NOTE *** DUE TO WEATHER AND TIDE CONDITIONS, ALL TOURS AND TOUR TIMES ARE ONLY CONFIRMED THE DAY BEFORE YOUR TOUR. ***
Pickup and scenic transfer: We collect you from Cape Town or given address and drive you to Kleinbaai.
Breakfast at meeting place: Continental breakfast consists of yoghurt, cereals, toast, muffins, tea and coffee.
Your day at sea and a lecture on board:
- One of the Marine Biologist will give a short lecture on the Great White Shark.
- He / she explains how they work with the sharks in the area.
- You will spend 2 to 4 hours at sea, depending on how often the sharks visit the boat.
- Be sure to ask as many questions as you can think up!
Diving and viewing:
- The cage takes 6 people at a time.
- Each person spends about 20 minutes in the cage.
- White Shark Projects provide all necessary diving and safety equipment for you to enjoy your cage diving experience in South Africa in comfort and security, including 7mm wetsuits.
- You don’t need a scuba license to cage dive.
Picnic lunch on board:
White Shark Projects lunch boxes are packed with healthy snacks, fruit, water and assorted juices and soft drinks for you to enjoy.
On your return to dry land, you’re invited to join us for coffee/tea and homemade vegetable soup at our Lodge.
White Shark Projects provide all necessary diving and safety equipment for you to enjoy your cage diving experience in South Africa in comfort and security.
- A swimming costume
- Sea-sickness tablets (take two hours before launch)
If you know you are prone to motion sickness or even if you are unsure if you are, we advise you take medication 2 hours before we depart so as not to spoil your adventure!
WHAT TO WEAR
- Suntan lotion,
- a cap,
- A warm jacket,
- Comfortable shoes
A USB movie of your trip (Optional Extra)
White Shark Projects have a professional Videographer on all trips.
And the last tip – don’t forget your camera!!